Last updated: 9/16/2023
2. Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information: such as name, email address, and shipping address.
- Payment information: We use third-party payment processors and do not directly collect or store your financial information.
- Web browser cookies and session information.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Process transactions and send related information
- Find and prevent fraud
- For compliance with Facebook’s Advertising Policies
4. Log Files
LA Waters follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, LA Waters uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
6. Third-party Advertisers and Links
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
7. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
8. Children’s Information
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
10. Contact Us